Our client, a growing, thriving company in Romford is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their business in a stand-alone part-time role as Credit Controller. The ideal candidate will have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail. To be considered for this role you must have credit control experience as well as be confident using SAGE Line 50.
* Chasing large amounts of debt via telephone & email
* Sending copy invoices, statements, and issuing payment links
* Monitoring aged debt, cash flow and bad debt provision
* Agreeing payment plans with debtors
* Relationship building with customers and suppliers
* Administrative duties as needed
* Performing other duties as required
You must have excellent numerical skills, as well as be able to manage your time effectively and solve any problems that arise with ease.
This is permanent, part-time position, with the hours of Monday to Friday (22.5 hrs per week). Days and hours to be agreed upon offer of the position.
If you feel you have the required experience, apply now!