Our client, a leading manufacturer in their field, is looking to recruit for a pro-active, organised HR Administrator to join their HR department based in Romford. In this role, you will be providing administrative support and to support the HR & Health & Safety processes and projects.
To be considered for this position you must qualified to CIPD Level 3 as well as have experience within a similar role.
Duties will include:
* Maintaining and updating the HR portal (New starters, leavers, annual leave, sickness etc)
* Checking weekly timesheets and submitting to payroll on a monthly basis
* Cross-checking payroll against staff records
* Supporting managers and supervisors throughout the disciplinary & performance management processes
* Assisting with the recruitment process (Job posting through to on-boarding)
* Administering contracts, offer letters and record right to work information
* Ensuring contracts, right to works and company policies are kept up to date
* Assisting with HR projects, training and Safety Systems of Work
* Managing Health & Safety and ensuring all risk assessments are up to date
* Ensuring there are correct numbers of first aiders and fires warden on site
* Liaising with staff about changes, new polices & rules, company events etc
* Issuing contracts of employment
* Managing the training matrix
* Overseeing audits
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office systems (specifically Excel), as well as strong communication/interpersonal skills. You must be able to demonstrate confidentiality with staff at all levels. IOSH Managing Safely Level 3 qualification would be ideal.
This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm