Our client, an established and successful Construction company in the E20 area has a permanent position for a Resident Liaison Officer to join their existing team.
Reporting to the Lead Resident Liaison Officer you will be responsible for:
* Supporting and assisting the training of new RLO's on the role, procedures and company policies as required.
* Ensuring all work undertaken is in line with agreed procedures to enable performance and quality standards to be maintained
* Acting as first point of contact for residents in and around the works and provide continuous relevant information
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, contractors, clients and site staff
* Ensuring that operatives work professionally and respect residents homes and spaces
* Attend meetings as and when requested
* Representing the company at events
* Maintaining resident and company confidentiality at all times
* Maintaining all paperwork and electronic systems
* Undertaking any other ad hoc duties as and when requested
To be considered for this role you should be highly organised, personable and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Due to the nature of the role you will need a full and clean licence and access to a car.
Hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.