Premier Work Support are excited to be working alongside an award winning, global operating company based in Romford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a passionate, busy team, where you will be supporting the Office Manager in the day-to-day administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be punctual, proactive and love to work as part of a team.
Duties will include:
* Arranging and coordinating meetings & events
* Minute taking during meetings
* Managing and updating the directory and address lists
* Maintaining distribution lists and security groups
* Production, collation and updating of organisation charts
* Researching new IT systems to benefit administration
* Tracking PO's and issued invoices
* Chasing up contracts and letters
* Managing data on Sharepoint
* Setting up IT equipment and requesting IT support when needed
* Providing administrative and general support to team members
To be considered for this role you must have excellent IT skills including full knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience/knowledge of Sharepoint would be ideal.
This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week.
If you feel this role is well matched to your working experience, apply now!