We are recruiting for multi-site Delivery Van Drivers for a market leader in its field based in Thurrock.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday temporary positions, 7.30am to 6.00pm although some flexibility around these hours will be required.
Duties include picking up and delivering goods between various commercial properties. Ideally applicants who have had experience in distribution and of multi-site deliveries.
This will be temporary on-going assignment with no end date.
* Minimum of 12 months driving experience in a similar role.
* Multi-drop or Multi-Site delivery experience.
* Good communication skills
* Experience in driving a 3.5 T Van would be preferable.
* Providing great customer service and maintaining the company reputation.
* Maintaining timely communication with our staff and customers to ensure relevant stakeholders are informed of any disruptions to deliveries.
* Periodic general cleaning of van.
You must have a Full, Clean UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
You will needs to be motivated, responsible, trustworthy and a good communicator with an energetic and can-do attitude. You should have a good sense of direction and great time keeping especially during pressured, busy times.
Full training will be given, initially you will have 5-6 drops per day building up to around 12 drops once completed training.
If you have the skills and experience to fit this role please apply today.