Our client, a distribution company, have an urgent requirement for a permanent HR Administrator to join their established team.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 1 year's experience within an HR department and will be responsible for the smooth running of all human resources process and provide a conduit to the Group HR. You will also be responsible for ensuring health and safety standards, Environmental Social Corporate Governance and QMS documentation.
Other duties will include:
* Providing an efficient admin service to the Operations Director
* Primary point of contact for all employees
* Maintaining all employee records and field on database to ensure that they are up to date
* Maintain monthly payroll summary sheet
* Manage company vehicles
* Manage company utilities
* Update health and safety documentation
* Liaise with internal and external ISO auditors regarding reviews
* Filing, faxing, photocopying
* Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
* Assist with documentation for tenders
Hours 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
Benefits include Company pension, Cycle to work scheme, On-site Parking.
This is an immediate start for the right person.
Do not delay, apply today