Our client based in Basildon is looking for an experienced Export Road Freight Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate for this excellent opportunity will need export groupage experience and a flexible approach to work.
The day to day duties for the Export Road Freight Planner role includes:-
* Planning trailers for maximum efficiency and profit
* Liaising with the warehouse and supervising the trailer loading and space management
* Booking and handling of export bookings, quotations and enquiries
* Managing collections/overseas deliveries and customs documents
* Negotiating with suppliers for competitive prices
* Ensuring all costs are accurately logged into the jobs in Navitas
* Daily management of the daily profit spreadsheet.
* Creating jobs and manifests in Navitas
* Liaise with accounts department regarding sales and cost enquiries
* Liaising with overseas agents
In return for your hard work, our client is offering a competitive salary, pension and on-site car parking.
The working hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday but flexibility is a must for this role.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply with your CV attached via this website.