Our client, a local construction company has an amazing opportunity for an Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the heads of department you will be responsible for:
* Collating and processing time allocation and holiday records
* Distribution and collection of post
* Receive telephone enquiries and deal with them in an appropriate manner
* Photocopying, filing, printing, scanning and faxing
* Maintaining the photographs database, spreadsheet and copies effectively
* Stationery orders
* Uniform and kitchen supply orders
* Maintaining diary for meeting room
* Preparing meeting room
* Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for this role you should have excellent interpersonal skills, great attention to details, a thorough and methodical approach and an understanding of word, outlook, excel and access.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to become part of a winning Team.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. £25,000pa plus company benefits