Our client based in Basildon is looking for an Internal Sales Account Manager to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. You will need to have strong customer service and relationship building skills and operational Freight Forwarding knowledge in either Sea or Air.
The Internal Sales Account Manager will be responsible for managing, maintaining and growing existing customer accounts.
Day to day duties will involve:-
* Liaising between the customer and logistics departments to ensure the maximum customer satisfaction.
* Gaining new business by overseeing SOP implementation, monitoring and looking to develop the service offerings.
* Relationship building over the telephone, email, media and in person with decision makers and encouraging more opportunities from existing customers.
* Closing new and existing business over the phone or via email.
* Providing customers with accurate and cost-effective quotes in writing and follow up by telephone.
* Ensuring all aspects of invoicing, P&L and tariffs are completed correctly.
* Effectively manage key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery of agreed service levels.
* Providing a high level of internal and external customer care.
* Processing and managing customer bookings accurately.
* Dealing with any issues that may arise and ensuring all parties involved are kept fully updated.
* Generating and processing new sales leads as necessary.
* Meet with the Internal Sales Manager & other internal parties to ensure KPI's and quotes are met.
Our client is looking for someone with:-
* A minimum of 3 years Freight Forwarding experience, preferably in Air or Ocean
* The ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
* Very good communication and interpersonal skills
* Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
* Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast moving environment
In return for your hard work our client is offering a very competitive salary, 23 days holiday which rises with service, Health Insurance, Pension and on-site parking.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
If you are experienced in Air or Ocean Freight Forwarding Please send your CV via this website for consideration.