An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Risk and Business Planning Manager to report to the Head of Planning and Governance within a regulatory body.
The post holder will lead the planning, programme management and risk management service. This is a rewarding role in a small, specialist and very interesting regulatory body.
The post holder will be responsible for:
* Lead on the strategic and operational risk registers, and the development and review of associated policies and processes
* Work with the Head of Planning and Governance to develop and publish the annual business plan, and work closely with staff teams to ensure annual operational service delivery plans are produced and kept up to date
* Lead the performance monitoring process, including the development and testing of new performance indicators, monthly and the regular presentation of key performance information, monthly data gathering and the regular presentation of key performance information to the Senior Management Team and the Authority
* Lead the Programme Management Office, line managing the Programme Support Officer, and supporting project Managers and Sponsors. You will chair the regular programme board meetings, maintain and improve processes, and present regular corporate reports on project process.
* Manage the monthly Corporate Management Group decision making meetings, including the scheduling and minuting of meetings, work planning and report production.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied portfolio and is strongly quality-minded.
The right candidate will have solid experience working with both risk registers and planning documents and may have worked in another regulator or similar public body.
36 hours per week, hybrid working. Staff are able to work the majority of their time from home
Benefits include 27.5 annual leave, entry into the Civil Service Pension
Immediate start for the right applicant