Our Client, a well established Company, have an immediate vacancy for a temporary Receptionist to join their busy front of house team. This opportunity may became permanent after a successful qualifying period.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, answering/redirecting calls and must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and follow high security standards.
Duties will include:
* Managing the visitors book and preparing visitors badges
* Answering enquiries both in person and over the phone
* Printing and photocopying
* Ordering supplies
* Taking payment and handling invoices
* Arranging appointments and managing taxi bookings
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
* Managing a room booking system
* Keeping reception and public areas clean and presentable
To be considered for this role you will need excellent spoken and written communication skills, a confident and polite telephone manner, outstanding customer care skills, an awareness of confidentiality issues and great organisational skills.
Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to prove them-self and possibly secure a permanent job.
If you feel like you have what it takes then don't delay apply today.