Premier Work Support are currently looking for part time Cash and Coin processors to work in the Birmingham area.
This is a temporary assignment to commence as soon as your 5 year referencing has been completed and your DBS check is back.
The aim is to deliver a high standard of customer service in a variety of roles within the cash centre environment.
You will be processing cash and coins using desk top and high speed note and coin counting machines.
You will be providing an excellent efficiency that enables costs for the business to be minimised and to ensure that the business operates legally at all times.
Other duties will include:
* Ensuring accuracy in dealing with items of value and data.
* Meeting relevant targets.
* Providing robust and accurate data to strict deadlines.
* Observing dignity and respect of all colleagues and work effectively alone or as part of a team.
* Operating all manual handling equipment responsibly and to ensure that you take responsibility for undertaking training as required.
* Actively participating in own performance reviews and to take on board any learning points that lead to improved performance.
* Delivering high service levels that deliver a high quality of service for all customers.
You must be able to provide a full 5 year employment/Education history and a clean criminal record (DBS Check), Photographic identification (Passport), have a National insurance number and have the right to work in the UK.
The candidates need to be flexible to be able to work shifts between 12:00pm -22:00 pm
Please apply if this is the right role for you