Our client a thriving and growing organisation based in Southend is looking for an Administrator to join their team as a Completions and Support Set-up Co-ordinator. This role would suit a natural team player with office experience, IT skills and a very good eye for detail.
Based within a large and friendly team you will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the set-up mailbox, setting up new suppliers on the in-house database and updating information where required. Other aspects of the role includes actioning leasehold assignments, co-ordinating completions, attending meetings with the new business team and extensive liaison with solicitors over the telephone.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:-
* Previous administration experience and knowledge of Word and Excel
* GCSE grades C and above (or the equivalent)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications
* Good attention to detail, high level of accuracy and numeracy
* A confident and enthusiastic approach
* Team player skills with the ability to work to deadlines
In return for your hard work, our client is offering a competitive salary, fantastic opportunities to learn and progress within the company, 25 days holiday, pension scheme and support with professional qualifications in the future.
The working hours for this role are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with your CV via this website.