Premier Work Support are currently looking for part time Cash and Coin Processors to work in the Birmingham area.
This is a temporary assignment. The positions will start as soon as your 5 year referencing have been completed and your DBS check is back.
The aim is to deliver a high standard of customer service in a variety of roles within the cash centre environment.
You will be processing cash and coins using desk top and high speed note and coin counting machines.
You will be providing an excellent efficiency that enables costs for the business to be minimised and to ensure that the business operates legally at all times.
Other duties will include:
* Ensuring accuracy in dealing with items of value and data.
* Meeting relevant targets.
* Providing robust and accurate data to strict deadlines.
* Operating all manual handling equipment responsibly and to ensure that you take responsibility for undertaking training as required.
* Delivering high service levels that deliver a high quality of service for all customers.
The shifts will be minimum of 7 hours between the hours of 12 - 10:30pm.
You must be able to provide a full 5 year employment/Education history and a clean criminal record (DBS Check), Photographic identification (Passport), have a National insurance number and have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please apply without delay.