Premier Work Support is pleased to be partnering with a global industrial client, who are looking for a permanent Office Manager to look after the Northfleet site.
This is a wonderful role, which is 60% payroll and 40% general office duties. For the payroll side you will be responsible for all time-sheet and invoice management, for both the General Manager and the management team. The company employs permanent, temporary and agency staff, so you will need to have experience within a busy payroll environment and have excellent attention to detail.
For the general office duties you will cover various tasks including:-
* Reception duties - answering calls, emails and letters.
* Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked.
* Maintaining office policies and managing health and safety procedures.
* Keeping records of office expenditure.
* Data responsibilities, including GDPR.
* Meeting, conference and event planning.
* Assisting management with new on boarding activities
* Managing catering orders
* Organising events
The hours for this role is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
If you have the necessary skills and you are ready for your next challenge then please apply now!