We are extremely proud to be working alongside an employer of choice in the Dartford area to recruit a permanent Customer Service Team Leader.
This a great opportunity where you will be responsible for:
Leading and developing the Customer Service Team through the provision of high quality technically competent advice to customers via the multi-channel utilisation of webchat, video calling and telephone. Your team will support customers through their warranty, quality, and spares requirements to ensure first time resolution and customer satisfaction.
As the leader of this department you will ensure that your team are fully trained in the products of the business and refreshed regularly on new products and technology. You will also be commercially astute and be able to manage complex situation on liability, and present detailed reports on liabilities when required. This will also include analysing trends, providing detailed reports to support improved products and guides to customers.
You will manage the team's workload to ensure timely, accurate and high- quality responses. Reducing customer and agent interactions and significantly reducing outstanding ticket volume.
To enable you to carry out this role to its full potential you will have previous experience of the following:-
* Excellent people leadership & development skills - must be able to manage tasks and objectives through people whilst also managing people through change.
* Experience of managing a team in a Customer Service/Call Centre environment
* Proven ability to be confident in communicating and networking at all levels
* Good presentation and influencing skills - the ability to convince others of a point of view, or position to gain others support
* Self-motivated with a proactive approach and demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
* Ability to focus on solutions rather than problems. Can demonstrate expertise in identifying issues, providing remedies, and implementing changes in a fast-paced environment.
* Expresses passion and enthusiasm within the role
* Proven track record on delivering quality
* Achievement & Drive
Hours are Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Free Parking on site
If you feel that you have the relevant experience for this role please apply today.