Premier Work Support are working with a prestigious manufacturing company based in Rainham Essex, who are looking for permanent Machine Setters.
* Main duties are to set machines as requested and ensure that cycle times achieve the quality and output standards required, check all first off and compare last off from machines and verify accuracy of machine setting.
* An understanding of ISO programming and Fanuc controls (3 Axis and above) with a similar understanding of Siemens controls
* Sliding head Experience is also preferred understanding program layouts (multi channels).
* Experience in turning and milling across various materials would be advantageous.
* Recognise, identify or report all quality defects and failures to achieve the required standards, recognise and report exceptional requirements or shortfalls for parts and components, maintaining a clean, safe working environment.
* Be capable of holding tight tolerances with the ability to understand measuring instrumentation.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment or machine setting is advantageous.
We have both day and night shifts available, training will be carried out on day shifts.
Shift times are 06.00 - 14.30 or 19.00 - 05.30
If you have the skills and can commit to the shift times, please apply today.