Are you an Estimator that is looking for a new challenge locally?
Our client who are based in Dartford are current recruiting for a permanent Estimator to join a thriving busy department.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring all project opportunities within the project channel are registered on CRM and estimated accurately and within agreed SLAs.
* Registrations: Register all qualified projects to company CRM system.
* Specification: Provide suitable specifications dependent upon the type of project and area. Taking into account any specific approvals or certifications that may be required. Making use of complete BBGP portfolio
* Estimating: Produce estimates generated by the projects team and customers direct. Maintaining and protecting aspirational margins.
* Quotations: Ensure all quotations are uploaded onto CRM and are maintained. Management of expired pricing. Preparing presentable quotations to maximise the opportunity potential.
* Value engineering: Alternative Specifications and spec busting revisions. Liaise with Group Projects Manager to ensure spec busting inventory is reflected.
* To ensure the estimating daily tasks and inbox are kept up to date.
* Develop key relationships with our contract merchant client base.
* Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by Group Estimating Team Leader and management team.
* Identification of target price list and maintenance of competitor library.
This role is Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
If you have proven experience within a similar role and can demonstrate a strong track record in estimating then this position could be exactly what you are looking for.
Please apply online today.