We are seeking a temporary Administrator to join the very busy and successful team at our Enfield office.
For this role you will need to be confident working within a very busy recruitment environment and must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi task and handle pressure.
You will also need to have excellent customer service skills and be a great communicator with a good work ethic and the willingness to learn. If you have a working knowledge how the recruitment process works this will be a great advantage.
Duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
* Answering the telephone.
* Resourcing candidates, cross matching CV's against job specs.
* Pre-screening and interviewing candidates.
* Ensuring compliance paperwork is correct and recorded.
* Creating job adverts for job boards.
* Assisting with filling temporary assignments.
* Inputting records on to the CRM.
A proficient working knowledge of MS Excel along with good IT skills is required and if you have experience of payroll this will be an advantage.
Hours are 8am to 5.30pm and you may be required help cover the branch on-call phone on a shared rota basis.
This could become a permanent position after a successful trial period.
If you feel this is the right role for you please apply without delay.