A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a thriving, growing business based in Thurrock as a Planning & Document Coordinator. The main aspect of the role will be to assist the Project team to ensure all details and documents regarding projects are correct and up-to-date on the company database.
Duties will include:
* Managing project documents including reports, photographs, email correspondence and more, for various application types.
* Retrieval of the correct and required documents are needed so that there is a full record of each project
* Checking documentation to ensure no mistakes are made and no documents are missing.
* Acting as a main point of contact for any correspondence regarding project documentation.
* Assist in making arrangements for team members to visit prospective and company sites.
* Liaising with staff and external contacts to gain paperwork needed.
* Responding to emails.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent attention to detail and data-entry ability. This role requires a self-driven, trustworthy candidate as you will be dealing with confidential data. The ideal candidate will also have brilliant mathematical and geographical skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday (9am to 5.30pm), paying up to £24k per annum DOE.
If you think you would be suited to this role, please apply now!