Due to company growth, our thriving client based in Thurrock is looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Technician to join their team on a Permanent basis. The main focus of your role will be to provide technical support for all IT & telecommunications equipment, assist with updating & developing company websites and helping to drive the company forward with new technologies.
Your duties will also include:
* Maintaining all IT (hardware/software) for all sites, including; Computers, Printers, IP Telephones, Mobile Devices, Windows Servers, CCTV, Broadband & WiFi services, Electric Car Charging Points, Access control systems etc
* Administration of company websites including using company drone to collect site imagery for advertising purposes
* Installation of new and existing IT hardware and software
* Building PC's and setting up of Microsoft operating system, office suite, applications, drivers etc
* Manage IT stock levels and raise orders for equipment as necessary
* Producing documentation when required for both internal IT procedures and ISO 9001 requirements
* Providing technical support for staff members both on and off site
* Helping to maintain an inventory of all IT equipment and other technical systems
* Assisting with the maintenance and ongoing development of the company CRM database
* Providing support and training to our staff as necessary
The ideal candidate will be organised, focused and have excellent accuracy with their work. Strong communication and problem-solving skills will be key. The role will involve occasional travel to site locations throughout the UK, which may involve an overnight stay.
This is a full-time, permanent role with the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
If you feel this role is suited to your experience, apply today!