We are currently recruiting Food Production Operatives for a large food manufacturing company located in Medway Towns.
You should have previous manufacturing experience, food manufacturing is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. You must have the ability to follow instructions and use your own initiative, have excellent communication skills, IT literate, and a team player.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure the smooth and safe running of the production line and achieve production targets. You will be working within a high care class 100 environment and so adhering to health, safety and hygiene policies is of the up most importance.
Your main duties will include:
* Carrying out pre-checks and cleaning tasks of the production line.
* Setting the machine to production recipes.
* Preparing raw materials for production.
* Replenishing packaging and films to the production line during the shift including the stacking of trays.
* Setting up batches of production as per the production plan.
* Manual handling including the stacking of finished goods.
* Maintaining the hygiene of equipment.
* Completing documentation throughout the shift. Replenish the PH.
* Assist in resolving machines stoppages.
Working on a permanent basis on either day or night shifts, hours 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am respectively with a 1.5 hours break, working on a 4 on 4 off rolling 7 day rota, 36.75 hours per week.
There are also opportunities for career development.