Our client, an award winning supplier of luxury brands, are actively seeking a permanent Contract Management Administrator to join their contracts team at their head office based in Dartford.
As the Contract Management Administrator you will be responsible for full management of secured contracts through to after sales support, including order progression, demand planning, order tracking, stock management and regular collaboration with the warehouse and logistics team. Effective complaint resolution and other customer service and technical related issues. Proactively supporting the Specification Sales Team to meet and exceed financial targets. Working with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process, policy and procedure.
You will need to have the following experience for this role:
* Experience within a similar role
* Excellent communication skills with confidence at communicating at all levels
* Self-motivated with a proactive approach and demonstrates a 'can do' attitude.
* Ability to focus on solutions rather than problems.
* Expresses passion and enthusiasm within the role
* Good MS Office skills
* Previous Contract Management/Customer Service experience within a Contracts/Bidding/Tenders environment would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of working with residential developers, wholesaling or hotels and experience of communicating with external stakeholders such as architects/designers/contractors and the client within a Projects/Contracts environment would be highly desirable.
* Understanding of timelines within the tender process
Hours are Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 21 days holiday rising to 25 days, access to employee assistance programme, performance related bonus scheme, fabulous working conditions
If you feel that you have all of the attributes for this role and want to join a thriving organisation please apply on line today.