Premier Work Support is seeking a conscientious, enthusiastic and experienced 'Sales Orientated' Administrator to join the busy team at our Enfield office. This will be an ongoing temporary contract which may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
* Being the first point of contact in the branch and over the telephone.
* Proactively resourcing suitable candidates, pre-screening and interviewing.
* Ensuring compliance paperwork is correct and recorded.
* Creating job adverts for the window and placing adverts on job boards.
* Assisting with filling temporary assignments.
* Inputting records on to the CRM.
* Preparing and inputting timesheets on to a weekly payroll.
* Identifying business opportunities to follow up through tele-sales.
Working for Us:
We have a solid network of 13 offices and an outstanding reputation as an industry leader and an extensive portfolio of loyal clients across a variety of sectors.
At Premier Work Support we are a team and everyone in the business is valued, that's why we are so great to work for. We are passionate about what we do and our clients, applicants and staff stay with us for years.
The successful applicant will have:
A competitive edge and be comfortable working within a busy sales targeted environment. A good work ethic, confident communication skills, high energy levels and the willingness to learn. A proficient working knowledge of Excel along with good IT skills. Experience of Payroll will be an advantage.
You will also need your own transport as there will be occasions to visit client's sites to collect/drop off paperwork (we'll pay your business mileage).
We work a 42.5 hour week, our office hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Additionally we operate an 'out of hours service' so you will be required to manage an on-call phone on a rotating basis.
No two days in Recruitment are the same, there will be ups and downs, it's fast paced and challenging so you never quite know what will happen next! Mainly though it's a very rewarding and a fun environment to work in.
So if you are available for an immediate start and think you have what it takes to join our team in Enfield please apply now.